Results overviewDownload XLS
OUR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
Net revenue (EUR million)
Net result (EUR million)
Operating cash flow (EUR million)
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Owned and long-leased parking spaces within 300 m of a major public transport node
Owned and long-leased parking spaces for car charging and car sharing
Built, owned and long-leased parking facilities (PFs) with AEDs publicly accessible
Publications and/or speaking engagements on fair parking tariff strategies in target cities
Owned and long-leased PFs able to provide dynamic info to a PRIS and/or to third party mobility 'phone/nav' applications
Owned and long-leased PFs providing information on:
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
CO2 (kg) emissions per parking space owned & long-leased
Percentage hybrid and electric vehicles
Number of one-way plane tickets4
Employees trained in parking tariff strategies
Employees trained in heart resuscitation (first time or refresh)
Employees trained in conflict management (first time or refresh)
OUR SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT
Target cities with owned and long-leased PFs with active involvement in municipal parking policies
Expense for societal activities expense in local communities: money, materials, food/beverages, etc. (EUR)
Owned and long-leased PFs that collaborate with driving schools
Notes to results overview table
- Percentage in relation to the reporting year.
- On 11 October 2017, Byzantium Acquisition MidCo 2 B.V., acquired 100 percent of the Q-Park Group shares. If Q-Park had been acquired at the start of the financial year, revenue contribution would have been EUR 854.5 million, which is an increase of 3.6 percent compared to the revenues reported in the previous financial year.
- The target for publications and/or speaking engagements is an absolute number, not a percentage.
- The objective is to reduce the number of one-way plane tickets. However, air travel increased in some regions during 2017:
- France, due to new business in Toulon.
- UK and Ireland due to increased collaboration between UK & IE and the West Region roll out.
- Norway and Finland due to more meetings nationally and internationally.
We want to create sustainable value for our stakeholders and society and we do this with our core activities. Our parking facilities are a stable investment and our parking services provide a stable cash flow.
Parking facilities have a positive impact on the quality of life in large cities. After all, a city is more attractive if there are fewer cars on the streets. With our parking facilities and services, we contribute to the accessibility of vital functions, such as hospitals, airports, universities and city centres.
Reducing traffic searching for a place to park saves time and has a positive impact on air quality in the city. With this, we have an indirect influence on the well-being of people.
We also endeavour to take specific measures to reduce the negative impact that our own operating activities have on the environment. Our car fleet is slowly changing as we replace petrol and diesel cars with hybrid and electric cars.
In the following chapters we report on our 2017 performance in more detail, based on our integrated management framework.